Friday, August 30, 2013

a note to anyone w/ anything SUPER RARE (plushies ,den items, clothing ect) or not....

Dear jammers, as you know i am a plushie collector earlier this month i was mobbed by nm (nothing wrong w/ that nm) for plushies!!!!! (my most beloved) 2 kids came to my den BEGGING for plushies (BEGGING !) when in coral canyons I asked "if you want something on my list go to my den !" and they MOBBED me for plushies ???!!!! well today a member came to my den (randomly) and was begging for my egg on pedistal and my rarest plushie my grandpa lion (wight lion w/ glasses) and it upsets me how some people are so desprate for something! (and evan w/ some other casses on my tarde stuff this has happend ) so just a worning also nm just watch out usely members TRY to take advantage of members (ok i hope no one gets upset i just wanted to say ) and i also think some REALLY stuck up members(wich i have come across of ) remind me of RATS! and some members are really kind and happy like idk neros1234 animalgirl201 aldog98 and MANY MANY MORE
well thanks for reading this i wanted to get something off my chest
izzy83097

No comments:

Post a Comment